- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellow Ambassadors Program
The purpose of the Academy Section on Pediatrics is the study and advancement of knowledge in the field.
One of the events held annually is Residents’ Night, where top residents from the area’s?Pediatric?training?programs present their research.
The section also hosts the Millie and Richard Brock Lecture in Pediatrics.
Mitchell Rubin, MD, FAAP (Chair)?
Executive Director & Chief Medical Officer, YAI - Young Adult Institute
See the Fellows Directory?for a list of all section members.
Upcoming Event: Annual Pediatric Trainee Night - April 12, 2018
Submission deadline for abstracts is Thursday, March 1, 2018
More information about the event can be accessed here.