- About the Library
- Collections and Resources
- Events and Programs
Reference librarians can provide you with the following information via telephone or e-mail:
- physician credential information
- definitions from a medical dictionary
- answers to short, factual inquiries
- journal publication information
- information about the book and journal holdings of the NYAM Library
- submission of retrieval requests for up to ten items prior to a library user's visit (requests are placed on hold at the Library's front desk)
- Hours: Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM–5:00PM EST
- Call: (212) 822-7315. Generally, reference telephone service is limited to 5 minutes.
- Email:library@ Cá cược thể thao trực tuyến www.blogdesegurosgaby.com
If you need a copy of an article and are unable to visit the Library, we can help. See our?Document Delivery services?for more information.
Materials obtained through the New York Academy of Medicine Library are for general information purposes only and cannot replace the care of a medical professional. Please consult your physician on specific medical questions.
How do I find out if the Library has a book or journal I want?
On our?online catalog,?enter the book title or journal title. The title you want may not be the first one so look at all the results. You can also search by keyword, subject, and author.
You have the book I want to see. Can I come and look at it?
Yes, we are open to the public by appointment.?Please contact us.
How do I access the materials I want?
Call or email?before coming to ask us for the materials you want to use. Our items are housed in closed stacks; a staff member will retrieve them for you before you arrive.
Can I take library materials home?
No, our items do not circulate.
Will someone help me when I get to the Library??
Yes, a librarian is available to help you with your research.